• Booklad is a work-in-process

    , ,
    Booklad will be updated and revised over the coming weeks. I hope to add more pictures and selected links to sites and blogs of interest. I'm researching right now and finding a lot of interesting sites (Kate's Book Blog, BibliOdyssey, etc). I'll be adding more photos and possibly changing the format of the site as well.

    I'm trying to see what kind of blog I can create that will provide unique and unusual book related news and commentary. One thing I don't see a lot of is commentary on what it's like in a large used bookstore (at least at this point in my research). Having worked in bookstores for decades, perhaps in addition to reviews and essays on books of interest, I'll cover some of the daily issues and ideas that come up in my days work.

    Stay tuned.....

    2 comments → Booklad is a work-in-process

    1. I found your site while surfing through Kate's book blog. I'm always thrilled to find another reader posting their thoughts on books. I'm bookmarking you and will stop by often.

    2. Thanks, Piksea. I'm glad you came by. Hope you find the site interesting. Please make suggestions and recommendations when you can. I welcome any comments you'd care to make.